- Gopal P. Sarma, Erik Reinertsen, and the ML4CVD Group, “Physiology as a Lingua Franca for Clinical Machine Learning.” Patterns 1:2 (2020) [Journal]
- Gopal P. Sarma, Allan Levey, and Victor Faundez, “The physician-scientist, 75 years after Vannevar Bush–rethinking the ‘bench’ and ‘bedside’ dichotomy.” Nature Medicine 26,461-462 (2020) [Journal]
- Gopal P. Sarma, Allan Levey, and Victor Faundez, “Re-examining physician-scientist training through the prism of the discovery-invention cycle” F1000Research 8:2123 (2020) [Journal]
- Gopal P. Sarma, Adam Safron, and Nick J. Hay, “Integrative Biological Simulation, Neuropsychology, and AI Safety.” Proceedings of the AAAI Workshop on Artificial Intelligence Safety, co-located with the Thirty-Third AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence (2019) [Proceedings][Preprint]
- Gopal P. Sarma, et al. “OpenWorm: overview and recent advances in integrative biological simulation of Caenorhabditis elegans.” Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society of London. Series B, Biological Sciences 373.1758 (2018).[Journal]
- Gopal Sarma and Victor Faundez, “Integrative biological simulation praxis: Considerations from physics, philosophy, and data/model curation practices”, Cellular Logistics 7(4) (2017). [Journal]
- Gopal P. Sarma, Travis W. Jacobs, Mark D. Watts, S. Vahid Ghayoomie, Stephen D. Larson, and Rick C. Gerkin, “Unit Testing, Model Validation, and Biological Simulation”, F1000Research 5:1946 (2016). [Journal][Preprint]
- “Integrative Biological Simulation, Neuropsychology, and AI Safety.” DeepMind AGI Safety Luncheon @ NeurIPS. Montreal, 2018.
- “Building smart applications.” Panel discussion with developers from Wolfram Research and IBM Watson. RoboUniverse Conference & Expo. New York, 2015.
- “The importance of data curation.” Ontario Brain Institute Brain-CODE Workshop on Neuroinformatics. Toronto, 2014.